Resources for Careers in EdTech
Find a rewarding career in edtech and technology support. Endorsements, job searches, and more.
The Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) provides teaching endorsements in several key areas related to technology education. Specific endorsement requirements are available on the ISBE Licensure webpage and on the ISBE Endorsement Guide.
Available endorsements as of January 2019:
- Library Information Specialist
- Technology Specialists
Certifications, Badges, and Microcredentials
Certifications offer ways of demonstrating mastery over a specific topic. Although not as common in education as in technical fields, educator certifications are an increasingly popular way of communicating skills and expertise.
- Apple Teacher
- Apple Distinguished Educator
- Common Sense Ambassadors
- Common Sense Educators, Schools, and Districts
- Google Certified Educator Level 1
- Google Certified Educator Level 2
- Google Trainer
- Google Innovator
- Hapara Champion Program
- Kahoot! Certified
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Microsoft Innovative Educator
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Trainer
- Skype Master Teacher