You’re at school all day long, and at the end of the day you just want to go home and relax. However, you know you have to earn all those PD Credits (the credits formerly known as CPDUs) and you can’t find an affordable conference nearby that interests you or fits into your busy schedule.
THE LTC CAN HELP YOU!
The Learning Technology Center (LTC) is happy to announce its Fall 2019 Online Course Catalog! You’ll find lots of great ideas that you can pursue on your own time to help meet all your professional learning needs. They’re more affordable than most college courses, and the best part is: You can finish them all from the comfort of your own home! Courses include:
- Save Time with an Organized Google Drive (2 PD Credits)
- Maximize the Power of Google Classroom (2 PD Credits)
- Understanding the Power of Google Docs (2 PD Credits)
- Google Forms Essentials: Creating Digital Assessments (2 PD Credits)
Looking for more of a challenge? Try…
- Transforming Education with Digital Tools (14 PD Credits!)
Maybe something in-between (and just in time!) How about…
- Book Study: Classroom Management in the Digital Age (5 PD Credits)
Need an Administrator Academy this year?
- Growing a Culture for Effective Technology Coaching: The Principal-Coach Partnership (AA Course # 1841)
Get all the details and register at ltcillinois.org/online. We’re looking forward to learning with you!