Events Search and Views Navigation
The Leadership in Personalized and Digital Learning (LPDL) program offers a job-embedded professional learning experience to prepare you to lead a personalized learning transition in your school. As a participant in the program, you will have face-to-face and online opportunities to work with trained facilitators and other principals. This program goes deeper than traditional sit-and-get professional development because it:
– is job-embedded: activities and planning are immediately applicable in your school.
– sets aside the time you need to make a plan.
– gives you access to data collection tools to drive decisions.
– connects you to a diverse group of principals & districts.
– is based on a proven North Carolina professional learning program.
The PROE Center, in collaboration with the Illinois Learning Technology Center, is offering a Google Educator Level 1 Certification workshop on Thursday, October 24, 2018 from 8:30 – 3:30 p.m. The Level 1 Certification workshop will prepare participants to take the Google Educator Level 1 certification exam. Level 1 certification indicates a fundamental understanding of using Google Tools in the classroom and confirms standard technology implementation skills. Educators who pass the certification test will be able to advertise their statusFind out more »