Digital Transition Discussion
October 1 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Collaborate with Education Administrators, Educators to Discuss Digital Age Teaching and Learning, Innovation, Personalization, and Re-Design to supplement student-centricity.
- Leading — Having a design for digital transition.
- Planning – Considering digital in learning mapping, user interface and user experience.
- Tech Directing – Data mapping, managing disparate Apps, and making it all work.
- Teaching – Discovering a tech balance and transparency.
- Becoming ͞Transparent”
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Single Sign-ON
- Discovery Learning inside Learning Management Systems
- Virtual Reality
- Adaptive Digital Curriculum
- And more
For inquiry, publications, event flyers to share with Speaker and Panelist Contributors – email email@example.com