Apple Educator Training (AET)
January 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 22, 2020 @ 3:00 pm$550
The Apple Education Trainer (AET) program prepares individuals from intermediate agencies and noncommercial education groups to use the Apple Educator program resources to support the educators within their organization.
During the two-consecutive-day AET Institute, you’ll:
- Enhance your skills for creating a culture of learning
- Expand personal skills in macOS or iOS device and Apple app use for learning. Training will be focused on the iPad, but apps and resources are similar across iOS devices.
- Ensure an understanding of the Apple Teacher program and resources and can successfully use them to support educators in your organization
**Following the AET Institute you’ll be asked to submit a project within 30 days to complete your authorization.
By taking this workshop, you will gain:
- An understanding of the Apple approach to creating an open and constructive learning environment
- Intense coaching in the use of Apple apps and resources for teaching and learning
- Use of the Apple Education Trainer logo
To participate in the Apple Education Trainer program you must:
- Earn the eight Apple Educator badges for iPad, found on the Apple Educator Learning Center, and submit a screenshot with name and badges to Brian Bates (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 14, 2020.
- Be responsible for training educators in the use of Apple tools in your organization.
- Have the use of an iPad or Mac with the current operating system and Apple apps installed.
Space in this cohort is very limited. The registration deadline is January 2, 2020.