The Learning Technology Center’s EdTech Webinar Series is back for another exciting year of anytime, anywhere learning. Hear from state and national experts on innovative classroom practices, educational apps/tools, networking and infrastructure, data security, accessibility, and more. The 45-minute sessions are free and open to all educators to attend. Each session will be made available on-demand, too.
Last year, the EdTech Webinar Series had over 500 viewers from all across the State of Illinois. Based on the feedback from last year’s series, we have a few changes this year:
- Webinars have been labeled based on target audiences.
- Sessions for Classroom Teachers, Instructional Tech Coaches, Library/Media Specialists, and Administrators will be held Tuesdays at 3:30 pm.
- Sessions for Technology Leaders, IT Staff, and Administrators will be held on Thursdays at 1:00 pm.
- Webinars have been increased from thirty minutes to forty-five.
Currently, sixteen sessions have been scheduled on a variety of topics such as:
- Digital Wellness, Online Safety, and Digital Citizenship
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Design Thinking
- STEAM Resources
Find more information about all of the sessions and register today by visiting ltcillinois.org/webinars. We are currently scheduling sessions for the Spring semester. If you would like to present on a topic, please contact Brian Bates (email@example.com).