We are excited to announce our Spring 2020 Online Learning Courses for education professionals! These free courses can be taken on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. These learning opportunities will support your professional growth in the areas of classroom technology integration throughout your career. Plus, we can also provide you with Illinois Professional Development Credits to help you renew your Professional Educator’s License.
Summer 2020 Online Learning Courses
Join us for these FREE Online Courses:
- Save Time with an Organized Google Drive (1.5 PD credits)
- Maximize the Power of Google Classroom (1.5 PD credits)
- Understanding the Power of Google Docs (1.5 PD credits)
- Google Forms Essentials: Creating Digital Assessments (1.5 PD credits)
- Google Slides: More Than Presenting Content (1.5 PD credits)
- Getting Started with Google Hangouts (1.0 PD credit)
- Pages for Mac and iPad (1.0 PD credit)
- Keynote for Mac (2.0 PD credits)
You can start on these free self-paced courses when you’re ready, take breaks and complete what you want when you have a few minutes, and come back to finish them whenever you’d like. When you’re done you can register for another course and complete that one at any time during the summer. Registration for any of these courses opens May 11, and all courses will close August 14, 2020.
Get all the details and register at ltcillinois.org/online. We’re looking forward to learning with you!