Regional Educational Technology Coordinator, Learning Technology Center of Illinois
Lisa Schwartz is a Regional Educational Technology Coordinator for the Learning Technology Center (LTC), an Illinois State Board of Education program that delivers technology and educational services to all K-12 school districts in the state located in ROE #1 in Quincy, IL.
Lisa facilitates professional learning events regionally, provides consultation and support to school districts related to digital learning, technology integration, and develops instructional materials for educators throughout the central Illinois region.
Prior to joining the LTC, Lisa was an educator for 19 years in the Quincy Public School district. She is currently serving as the Western Illinois Computing Educator Chapter President and served on the Illinois Computing Educators governing board of directors.Contact Information
- Services Provided
- Consulting Professional Development and Teacher Training Webinars
- BYOD and 1:1 instructional programs Computer science and computational thinking Digital citizenship Distance, online blended and flipped learning Google Microsoft Online tools, apps and resources Personalized learning STEM Storytelling and multimedia Student Tech Help Desks Technology planning and evaluation
- 3-5 6-8 9-12 K-2
- 1 Hour Sessions 3 Hour Sessions 6 Hour Sessions Ongoing Support
- School Days School Holidays/Breaks Summer Weekends
- Contact the Presenter for Fees