Digital Learning Coach, Princeville CUSD 326
Joanna Carroll is a Google for Education Certified Innovator and Trainer, app creator, educator and presenter. Currently, she is the Digital Learning Coach at Princeville CUSD 326. Prior to joining the Princeville school district, she was an educator for 16 years. Joanna is the Illinois Computing Educators Co-Chair for TECH 2018-19; this is an event for students that is held at the State Capitol Building in Springfield, IL to raise awareness of the critical role technology plays in preparing students for today’s world.
Joanna recently developed the app LocatED; a free app for educational professionals that makes it easy to connect and share so innovation can take root and grow in our schools. The app has users in 24 countries and is organized into three sections: locate guidance, locate innovative ideas, and locate professional learning. The app is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store for free.
Google for Education Certified Innovator
Google for Education Certified Trainers
Google Level One and Two Certifications
- Services Provided
- Consulting Professional Development and Teacher Training Webinars
- Augmented, mixed and virtual realities BYOD and 1:1 instructional programs Communication and collaboration Creativity and productivity tools Design Thinking Google Innovation Innovative learning environments Instructional design and delivery Maker activities and programs Online tools, apps and resources Personalized learning Project-, problem- and challenge-based learning Social Media STEM Storytelling and multimedia Student Tech Help Desks Technology planning and evaluation
- 3-5 6-8 9-12 K-2
- 1 Hour Sessions 3 Hour Sessions 6 Hour Sessions Ongoing Support
- School Days Summer Weekends
- Contact the Presenter for Fees