Teaching with Chromebooks is a practical workshop that will help you unlock the potential of Chromebooks and web-based tools in your classroom. Are you using your Chromebooks to their full potential? This workshop will help you use them for more than just math games and Google Docs. You will learn useful Chromebook tips and implement strategies that will help you design better lessons and work more efficiently. Participants in this workshop will discover:
- Core features of your Chromebook.
- Practical and creative ways to teach with Chromebooks.
- Settings that will make your life easier and help you stay organized.
- Simple and effective classroom management solutions.
- Why Chromebooks, Drive, and Classroom are the perfect combination for teachers.
- The best apps and extensions for various subject areas.
- How to use Chromebooks to support students with special needs.
- Locked quiz mode for Chromebooks.