We are expanding our popular online course catalog to include new interactive self-paced video-based lessons that you can complete on your own schedule. Online professional learning has become more important than ever before, and these FREE courses will help you meet your personal learning goals this fall.
Our fall courses include:
- Pages for Mac and iPad (1 hour)
- Keynote for Mac (2 hours)
- Get to Know Microsoft Teams (1.5 hours)
- NEW! Stay Organized with Google Calendar (1 hour)
- GMail Essentials (1.5 hours)
- New! Google Drive Basics (1.5 hours)
- New! Move Your Class Online with Google Classroom (1.5 hours)
- New! Creating Digital Assessments with Google Forms (1 hour)
We plan to release additional courses throughout the Fall Semester. Other courses currently under construction include:
- Google Docs
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Forms
- …and more!
Visit our Online Learning Courses page to register. Registration for Fall Online Courses closes December 7, 2020, and all courses close December 14, 2020.