This session presents the very latest online tools that can be employed to create next-generation virtual learning environments that support enhanced opportunities for interactivity, collaboration, presentation, and community-building.
Attendees explore a range of tools, from enhancements to existing tools to cutting edge virtual reality tools that add depth and dimension to what educators can do online to support teaching and learning. This presentation is focused on supporting the practitioner with pragmatic tools and associated strategies for rapidly advancing their ability to support a new condition for virtual learning.
By attending this session, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss the need for new technology tools that support remote or blended learning.
- Identify a set of tools for next-generation virtual learning environments.
- List strategies that can be used to improve virtual learning by using these tools.
- Discuss how these tools work together to create a new virtual learning environment that promotes engagement, interactivity, and participation in
- virtual learning experiences.
- Identify at least five next steps for action.