This session will show strategies to increase educators’ efficiency and productivity during remote/hybrid teaching by utilizing devices such as additional cameras, a touch-screen display, additional monitors, etc. In addition, attendees will also see best-practices for utilizing their classroom/teaching-space to ensure easy access to all materials and equipment during lessons/recording – no matter how big or small the space may be.
Attendees will learn about the mechanics of remote/hybrid learning, including:
- Utilizing a second webcam for synchronous teaching/recording.
- Utilizing a document camera
- Utilizing a second monitor in extended mode
- Keys to proper teaching/technology setup
- Proximity of computer to display technology
- Best camera placement for both audio and video
- Table/desk placement (for teacher)
- Proper cable management