Events List Navigation
The Leadership in Personalized and Digital Learning (LPDL) program offers a job-embedded professional learning experience to prepare you to lead a personalized learning transition in your school. As a participant in the program, you will have face-to-face and online opportunities to work with trained facilitators and other principals. This program goes deeper than traditional sit-and-get professional development because it:
– is job-embedded: activities and planning are immediately applicable in your school.
– sets aside the time you need to make a plan.
– gives you access to data collection tools to drive decisions.
– connects you to a diverse group of principals & districts.
– is based on a proven North Carolina professional learning program.