The Leadership in Personalized and Digital Learning (LPDL) program offers a job-embedded professional learning experience to prepare you to lead a personalized learning transition in your school. As a participant in the program, you will have face-to-face and online opportunities to work with trained facilitators and other principals. This program goes deeper than traditional sit-and-get professional development because it:
– is job-embedded: activities and planning are immediately applicable in your school.
– sets aside the time you need to make a plan.
– gives you access to data collection tools to drive decisions.
– connects you to a diverse group of principals & districts.
– is based on a proven North Carolina professional learning program.
This webinar will cover the FY18-19 updates to the Federal E-Rate Program.Find out more »
Join us as we explore Seesaw.me. This is a “social media” style way to document what is happening in the classroom. Educators can use this to support student led conference, student reflection and peer review, gather artifacts for their own reflection and use with evaluations.Find out more »
Get the foundation to begin using immersive technology to transform your lessons into an interactive playground.Find out more »
Based on lessons learned from these incidents, this session will describe practical and cost-effective steps that schools can take to reduce the prevalence and severity of the cybersecurity incidents they are most likely to face.Find out more »
Description Coming soon! Presenter Lisa Ward, ISBE Content SpecialistFind out more »