Please plan on attending all five sessions in this workshop series: 9/26/2018, 10/16/2018, 11/28/2018, 1/30/2019, 2/20/2019
The Leadership in Personalized and Digital Learning (LPDL) program offers a job-embedded professional learning experience to prepare you to lead a personalized learning transition in your school. As a participant in the program, you will have face-to-face and online opportunities to work with trained facilitators and other principals. This program goes deeper than traditional sit-and-get professional development because it:
- is job-embedded: activities and planning are immediately applicable in your school.
- sets aside the time you need to make a plan.
- gives you access to data collection tools to drive decisions.
- connects you to a diverse group of principals & districts.
- is based on a proven North Carolina professional learning program.
Additional information is available on the LPDL Program page.
Rate and Application
- Program: $150. The $150 fee is a one-time payment that includes all program fees, including the five face-to-face meetings, lunches, and online programming. Participants receive 45 PD hours upon completion of the program (please use code: NONAA upon registration).
- Program with Administrator Academy Credit: $175. The $175 fee includes all program fees and AA credit. Participants receive 39 PD hours and 6 AA Hours upon completion of the program.