Learn, network, and collaborate with peers in your area.
You and your district leadership team (up to 4 people) are invited to the Future Ready Schools® (FRS) “Leading District Change Through Future Ready Schools® Planning” workshop.
This workshop will jump-start your district’s planning efforts and demonstrate how FRS can support your district’s vision for teaching and learning.
During the workshop, participants will
- dive into the FRS five-step planning process;
- develop an engagement strategy for transforming and modernizing student learning;
- explore FRS framework and FRS dashboard;
- create a plan for completing the FRS district leadership;
- collaborate with peers to receive support for their district’s journey.
- Registration is required. Space is limited.
This workshop is FREE but space is limited so register today!